Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to your purchase on our Website with Levi Strauss & Co. Europe CommVA/SCA , a company organized and existing under the laws of Belgium, with offices at Airport Plaza – Rio Building, Leonardo Da Vincilaan 19, 1831 DIEGEM, BELGIUM registered at the Commercial Registry under number BE 0424.656.991.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OTHER TERMS
You must accept the Terms and Conditions, in full, before purchasing on this Website. You can accept them in two ways:
(1) if you are Guest by clicking to "accept" or "agree" to the Terms and Conditions, where this option is presented or made available to you, and
(2) If you are a registered customer, by actually using the Website.
BY VISITING OR BY ANY OTHER USE OF THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED THE TERMS IN FULL.
Except as otherwise provided, the Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time in which event you will be informed of the change in advance and your continued visit on the Website after any change(s) have been implemented constitutes acceptance by you of such change(s).
If you experience any difficulty in understanding these Terms and Conditions, or if you do not agree with the contents thereof, we request that you discontinue using this Website.
We deliver to your country of residence.
We have free a shipping threshold that you can find on the [Help section] and also always on the top of the screen page. We use an insured delivery service and aim to have your order with you within five working days.
Click here for more information on Shipping
Returning an item is easy: In your parcel, you will find outlined instructions on how to return the product free of charge. We will replace or refund any item returned within 28 calendar days of the delivery date. You can also use the return form included in your order but this is not mandatory.
Click here for more information on Returns
Rules & Restrictions
- To receive credit, make sure to return items within 28 days of receipt.
- You must include the return portion of the original packing slip. Please retain the original copy of your delivery note for your records.
- If there is extensive damage to an item upon delivery, contact Customer Service on 00800 53487 501.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase within five working days of receipt of the item(s) to the warehouse.
- If an item is returned that does not comply with this Return Policy, we will send the item back to you and not refund you. This includes any items that are returned outside the 28 calendar day returns period.
In-store: purchases and returns
- Right now items purchased from a Levi's® retail or outlet store, or department store cannot be returned by mail to our online store. Items purchased from on-line here may not be returned to a Levi's® retail or outlet store or to a department store. We’re working on this and hope to be able to offer you more flexibility with returns soon.
- For convenient return processing, you will find in your parcel a pre-paid, pre-addressed label for your return package.
- Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Please include all return paperwork, parts, and accessories. All promotional offers must be returned in their entirety. All returned items are inspected before a refund is made and must be returned in original condition, to ensure full credit.
- Complete the return reason questionnaire (please note that a justification is not mandatory) on the packing slip and include the slip in the return package and follow the instructions on the parcel.
- Call our Customer Hotline on 00800 53487 501 in case of questions. Remember to retain your Order invoice with your Order number.
As soon as we have received your return, we will notify you by email and proceed with the returns check and validation. Once it has been approved, you can expect your refund to be credited within the next 5 working days. Please note that refund times are dictated by the issuing bank and are outside our control.
Please use your return slip. If you have misplaced your return slip, did not receive one, or would like to send in your package without the pre-paid label, please send return items to the following address:
Levi’s® eShop Returns DepartmentSchleefstr. 560D-44287 DortmundGermany
If you do not use our preferred carrier to return our products, you can choose to return the goods at your own expense. In this case, we advise that you obtain a proof of postage certificate. Please make sure to include all items in the original packaging. We do not accept any responsibility for returned orders until they are received at our warehouse.
If you received an item which is damaged or defective upon arrival, please call a Customer Service agent immediately on 00800 53487 501. You have the right to a repair or replacement (or a full or partial refund where repair or replacement is not available) provided you inform us reasonably quickly. If you prefer to return the item, it is important that you contact us before shipping, so that we may waive the return shipping fees. If you do not contact us, you are responsible for all return shipping charges.
If your garment proves to be defective in workmanship or materials in normal wear (excluding stains), please call Customer Service. This does not apply to fair wear and tear, misuse, accidental damage or where you decide you no longer want the item.
Before you call, please have your order number available. If you do not know your order number, please visit Your Account page to find the number in ‘My Orders‘ or previous e-mail communication. In addition, please be prepared with a detailed description of the damage or defect before contacting us.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase. As soon as we proceed with the refund, we will notify you by email. Your refund should appear on your bank statement within 5-10 working days from receipt of the item(s) to the warehouse. Refund times are dictated by the issuing bank and are outside our control. Please consult your bank for more information.
If an item is returned that does not comply with this Return Policy, we will send the item back to you and not refund you. This includes any items that are returned outside the 28 calendar day returns period.
Delivery Service & Charges
Our delivery charge varies by country and will be detailed on the Help or Shipping sections or your Order recap. We use an insured delivery service and aim to have your order with you within five working days.
Rules and restrictions:
Where We Deliver
We deliver to the majority of the European countries and we constantly expand to more. Please refer to the Global.levi.com page for more details.
Order Processing Time
Most orders begin the order process as soon as your online purchase is completed. Your order will be shipped once the items are located in stock, your payment is approved, and the receiving address is verified. As soon as your order is dispatched, you will be notified by email. Please note that business days are Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
After your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times vary according to the location of your shipping address. To track your order, log into Your Account or refer to your order shipping confirmation e-mail containing your tracking number.
Delivery to a Different Address
When you enter your billing address details during the checkout process, you will be given the option to enter a different delivery address in the same country. If you intend to purchase product for delivery to an address outside of your country of residence, you should visit that country specific website. Click here[hyperlink] to view and choose a different country specific website.
Please note that we reserve the right to contact you for further information, if you give a different delivery address to the billing address.
What happens if you deliver when I'm out?
Please refer to the Help section on the website of your country.
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT and exclusive of delivery costs. Products which are offered in-store might not be offered online and vice-versa. From time to time, we may offer prices or additional discounts for purchases made online that are different from in-store.
Methods of Payment
We accept all major debit and credit cards and also local payment methods. We also accept PayPal. We don't accept cash, cheques, gift vouchers, or telephone orders.
If you are concerned about whether your purchase in our online shop is secure, please be assured that we use systems and software to protect your purchase (as detailed in the Payment Security Section).
Important Information about Payment:
- Credit Cards are not charged until order items are shipped.
- All card holders are subject to validation by both us and the card issuer, to ensure payment security and prevent fraud.
Please note that we reserve the right to contact you for further information, if there is an issue with your payment.
We take security very seriously, so your personal details will be protected. We use the industry standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket layer (SSL) and other reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized use or disclosure. All the confidential data like payment information is encrypted and transmitted through a secure channel using SSL encryption.
Should any unauthorized charges appear on your credit card as a result of shopping with us, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Please note that we never ask a customer to confirm any account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from Levi's® asking you to do so, do not respond and send us an e-mail [link to questions page].
PayPal is an alternate method for purchasing product on our site. It enables any individual or business with an e-mail address to securely send payments online. With a PayPal account, you can choose to pay with your credit card, debit card, bank account, or PayPal account balance for any purchase you make. Your credit card and bank numbers are never seen by the seller or merchant.
Klarna is a payment method offering an open invoice solution. With a Klarna account, you can choose to pay with your credit card, debit card, bank account balance for any purchase you make. Your credit card and bank numbers are never seen by the seller or merchant.
Check the status of your most recent orders by visiting Your Account or follow the link provide in your e-mail.
When you click on Log in, you will be prompted to enter your e-mail address and password. An order summary page will provide you with detailed information about your current order or past orders.
Please note: order information may not appear in your order history for up to 1 hour after you place your order.
The following list of status messages and their meanings will help you understand what's going on with your order.
- In Progress: Your order has been submitted and the information you entered during checkout is being processed. All orders are subject to availability. If an item is unavailable after the order is made, you will be contacted.
- Dispatched: The items have shipped from our warehouse and are on their way to the shipping destination indicated by you during checkout.
- Cancelled: If an error occurs during payment or order processing, it first goes into suspension while we attempt to reach you for verification, and then it is cancelled. Once an order is cancelled, it cannot be processed; you have not been charged for the order. You will need to re-place the order on our website.
- Returned: If you returned an item to our warehouse, this status lets you know that we have received the item.
- Refunded: Your return has been accepted and we refund the amount due within 5 to 10 working days of receiving your return. Please note that refund times are dictated by the issuing bank and are outside our control.
If you have created an account with us, we will keep a record of your order history for two years. To access and review your order, log on to our website and click on "order history". If you do not have an account, please note that we have sent you an email containing your purchase information upon ordering, and that you may have stored this email. Alternatively, you can contact us at [please confirm] during a two years period as from the purchase in question to request for the relevant purchase information.
Changes to Your Order
We will show you an order preview screen before you finalize your transaction and place the order; you should review the information carefully and may correct any errors at that time by clicking the "Edit" [Please confirm] button.
After you have clicked ''Submit Order,'' your order begins to process and you cannot change your order. You can cancel an order as long as we have not yet processed it. To make buying items on the site as efficient as possible, we aim to process your order within an hour of you placing it. So if you want to cancel your order and re-enter a new one, contact Customer Services within this timeframe on 00800 53847 501.
If your order has already been processed, you will need to wait until you receive it, and then return the items that you want to change or return. Please refer to our Returns Section for more information.
It is possible to cancel your order, as long as we have not yet processed it. To make buying items on the site as efficient as possible, we aim to process your order within an hour of you placing it. To cancel your order, contact Customer Services within this timeframe on 00800 53847 501.
If your order has already been processed, you will need to wait until you receive it, and then return the items that you want to change or return. Please refer to our Returns Section for more information.
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons are:
- Item(s) not available.
- Difficulty in processing your payment information.
- Cannot ship to address provided.
- Duplicate order was placed.
If your order is cancelled, a Customer Service agent will contact you. If they cannot reach you, you will receive an important notice regarding your order via e-mail which will explain the reason for the cancellation. Please contact Customer Services.
You will not be billed for any cancelled items.
Create an Account
An account offers you a safe, easy and fast way to order. You can save several addresses to make it easier to find and buy your favorite items. It also serves as a way to track your orders. To receive e-mail updates on special promotions, new product announcements, gift ideas and more, don't forget to sign up to the newsletter!
To open an account, click on Create an Account, or when you place an order, you will be prompted to log in with your e-mail address and password.
If you have forgotten your password, click on Log in now and then on the 'Forgotten password' link and we'll email you a new one straight away.
It's easy to change your account information online, at any time. Simply click on Log in now to access your account. If you have forgotten your password, click on the 'Forgotten password' link and we'll email you a new one straight away.
Questions or comments?
Please call us at 00800 53487 501
We're here to help Monday to Friday 9am until 6pm and on Saturday from 9am until 5pm, Central European time zone, subject to availability during bank holidays.
You can send an e-mail any day and we will answer as soon as possible
What if you are not fully satisfied with our Services?
In first instance, please contact us via e-mail or phone and we will try to find a solution for you in the most efficient way.
If you are not completely happy, please consult:
In order to purchase, follow these simple checkout steps.
1) Your cart: Review your entire order, including sizes and quantities, all of which can be edited at this point. If you have a discount code, make sure you type it in the appropriate field and hit 'Ok' to apply it you your order. When you are ready to purchase your item(s), you will want to 'Checkout'.
2) Log In. If you are a registered customer, please log-in by using your e-mail address and password. If you don't have a log-in, you can continue to purchase as a Guest. As a Guest this information will only be saved for this purchase.
3) Enter your details: We will ask you to check that your order, delivery and billing details are correct and approve the delivery cost. You will also see your applied discounts and promotions, and total charges.
- Shipping: As a registered Customer, elect your delivery address in your Address Book. You can also create a new address if you want to. If your billing address is the same as your delivery address, check the 'My billing and delivery address are the same' option. Once you have verified your address, click 'Continue.' As a Guest Customer please enter your shipping address.
- Billing: As a registered Customer, select your billing address in your Address Book. You can also create a new address if you want to. Once you have verified your addresses, click 'Continue.'. As a Guest, please enter your billing address.
- Order: Review your entire order which will contain product picture, size, product name, price per product, total price your delivery address, and billing information, which can still be edited at this point. As a Guest Customer, we will ask you to confirm that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions that govern the transaction, before clicking on 'Continue.'
- Payment : We will ask you to enter your payment details.
4) Order acknowledgment: After you complete the checkout process, the order acknowledgment page provides you with your order number, date and total. Please keep a copy of these details for future reference. We advise that you print a copy of this page. You will need this information for all references to your order. We will also email you a copy of your order acknowledgment.
If you receive an 'Error' message at any stage during the checkout process, please contact Customer Services on 00800 53487 501.
Please note: We cannot change an order once it has been placed. However, you have a right to withdraw from you order within a certain period of time. See the Returns [Add hyperlink] section for more information.
E-Mail Click here
Conformity of Products
In addition to our LS&Co. promise, please note that under European laws you as a consumer are provided with a mandatory guarantee on the goods we sell.
Out of Stock
While we make every effort to maintain an ample supply of our stock, some of our most popular products run out very quickly.
If you have more than one item in your order, we will ship you the available products and reimburse you for the non-available ones.
When you are shopping on with us and see something you want to buy, click on 'Add to Cart'. Items you place in your Cart will remain there until they are purchased or removed, so you can always see exactly what you are buying.
Options in the Cart:
- Update the quantity: To do this, simply click on the down arrow next to the quantity and select the number of items you want (three maximum).
- Remove an item from your Shopping Cart: To remove an item, click on the 'Delete' button.
- Checkout: When you are ready to purchase your item(s), you will want to 'Checkout'.
- Continue shopping: click on 'Continue Shopping' if you are not done yet!
Promotions and Discount Codes
To redeem a Promotion or Discount Code:
1) On the Cart page, enter the code exactly as it appears, in the field provided (Codes are case sensitive).
2)Click "OK" to apply it to your order.
If your discount qualifies, it will be displayed in the payment summary. Only one Promotional Discount code per order will be accepted.
After an order is submitted, we can't apply a discount code, though you might be able to use it on your next order.
Authenticity of Levi's® products
Levi Strauss & Co. is committed to enforcing its trademark and property rights and to prevent the sale of counterfeit products bearing its trademarks or designs. However, we are aware of counterfeit Levi's® product being sold online or in unauthorised stores.
Characteristics of counterfeit products vary from case to case. Two of the most recognizable trademarks on our Levi's® jeans are:
- The Tab Device® trademark on the back pocket.
- Update The Arcuate Stitching Design® trademark on the back pockets. The Arcuate Stitching Design® trademark is easily recognized as the 'double arcs' displayed on each side of the back pocket.
In order to avoid the possibility of purchasing counterfeit jeans, we suggest you purchase our products from an authorised Levi's® dealers [store locator] or at eu.levi.com and eu.dockers.com.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We have the right to change the terms of these Terms and Conditions. If you order with us please always make sure to review the most updated version.
Third Party Links
Creating or maintaining any link from another website to any page of this website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this website or any information or material displayed on this website in frames or through similar means on another website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to the website must comply will all applicable laws, statutes, rules and regulations.
From time to time, you may find on our website a link to other websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by us our trusted business partners. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave our website and we cannot be responsible for any content, materials, information or events that are present on or that occur on websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Levi Strauss & Co.
Levi Strauss & Co. (LS&CO) and our affiliated companies are deeply committed to the relationship of trust we have with you - our consumers. For more than 155 years we have been creating authentic products by leading with our values. As we continue to innovate in how we bring our products to life online, we'll match cutting-edge technology with your privacy interests.