Returning is Easy
When you shop at levi.com
US RETURN POLICY
We hope you love your Levi Strauss & Co. product! If you’re not completely satisfied, you can return merchandise within 60 days of purchase.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
There are three ways to make your Levi.com return:
- Use the prepaid, pre-addressed UPS shipping label included with your order to ship your return. $7.50 will be deducted from your refund.
If you no longer have your return label, please print your order and/or shipping confirmation email and include it with your return. Mail by a carrier of your choice (and at your own expense) to:
- Attn: Returns Department
- 30 Transport Drive
- Walton, KY 41094
- Return to any Levi's Retail Store, along with your original packing slip and/or a copy of your Shipping Confirmation email or online purchase receipt. Items returned without a receipt are eligible for store credit only. Items purchased using PayPal will be refunded for store credit only.
Rules & Restrictions
- Items purchased at a Levi's® Retail Store, Levi's® Outlet Store, or department store cannot be returned by mail to Levi.com.
- Items purchased at Levi.com may not be returned to a department store. Returns may only be made to a Levi's® Retail Store or Levi's® Outlet Store location.
- Items purchased at a department store may not be returned to a Levi's® Retail Store or Levi's® Outlet Store location.
- Items purchased online using PayPal™ can be mailed to Levi.com or returned to a Levi’s store for store credit.
- Shipping and handling costs and other additional charges are non-refundable unless something is incorrect with your order.
If you receive a damaged or defective item, get in touch with our Customer Service team right away and we'll send you a replacement (provided we hear from you before an item has sold out). You can reach the team at 1.866.860.8907.
If you'd rather return the item, call us so that we can make sure you don't have to pay for return shipping.
If an item proves defective in workmanship or materials within 14 days, our Customer Service team will be happy to assist you. This applies only to normal wear and does not apply to misuse, accidental damage, or changing your mind.
Before contacting Customer Service, have your order number ready - you can find your order number by logging in to your Levi.com account. And of course, please be ready to describe the damage or defect.
We will process your refund within 7 business days after receiving your return. During the holiday season (December-February), returns may take up to 14 business days to process due to higher than normal volumes. Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment. If the refund is applied to your credit card, your credit card company may take up to 10 additional business days to post the refund to your account. Gift returns will be refunded to the original purchaser.
I-PARCEL RETURNS: CANADA
We want you to absolutely love your Levi’s purchase. If you’re not completely satisfied, you can return all merchandise within 60 days of purchase.
We are pleased to offer flat fee returns for our Canadian customers via our international shipping partner, i-Parcel, a UPS company. A $20(CAD) fee per return will be deducted from your return credit when the merchandise return credit is issued to the original method of payment. We will handle all customs formalities and delivery back to our fulfillment center in the United States.
- Go to Levi.com and click Returns in the bottom left
- Enter the tracking number from your purchase confirmation email and the email address from your original order to access your order history
- Select the items you wish to return
- Print the returns label for Canada Post
- Retain the return tracking number listed on your return label
- Pack your return securely, in the original packaging if possible, and attach shipping label to the outside of the package, making sure no other tracking labels are visible
Ship package with Canada Post via any of the following methods:
- Option 1: Place in mailbox
- Option 2: Drop off at any Canada Post shipping location